Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Blueberries & Cream Pie

This super yummy pie took several steps but was well worth it.

Step 1: Make the crust, but do not bake yet!

Step 2: Make the cream filling with :sugar, flour, eggs, sour cream & vanilla

Step 3: Pour over fresh blueberries in the pie shell

Step 4: Crumble topping...my fave part!
I LOVE crumble topped pies!
....mostly because I am lazy & hate making a top crust on my pie
but really, I love how they taste too! It's the ONLY way I'll eat apple pie.

For more details see the whole recipe here:
I don't recall diverting from this recipe at all, unless we added cardamom to the crumb topping
( I tend to put cardamom in EVERYTHING!)....well written easy to follow directions!
Lots of other great recipes on their blog too, check them out!

~Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us some love!