Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mushroom Spinach Polenta Pie

Hey all, this is Lou bringing you this weeks SAVORY pie.


Mushroom Spinach Polenta. This pie was so delicious!


I started with a recipe but then Amy and I kind of went off script. Best improv ever!




Here is the original receipe-








I used fresh spinach rather than frozen.



I just think the tase quality is better than way.



I also sauteed in a sweet yellow onion.





The recipe only called for 8 tablespoons of parm, and I think that is skimpy.



I never skimp on good cheese!



We probably ended up using like a cup to a cup and a half.





This turned out SO GOOD! It is definetly one I will be making again.


I am going to try and get a firmer consistency with the polenta.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us some love!